What is The Blogger Recognition Award?
This is a way for bloggers to build up other bloggers who they feel make a positive impact not only in the blogging world but also in the world around them. This is a way to get these bloggers websites to be seen by more people that may be missing out. A way to support your fellow bloggers.
Why I Started My Blog
I started my blog as a way to share my cruise experiences beginning with the cruise where my Mom and I buried my Grandmother at sea in 2014. I cruise often enough that my friends come to me with questions about booking, where to stay, policies and best-practices. So, I thought blogging would be a place where I could answer those same questions for friends and sometimes even myself. I hope my blog will give readers the desire to cruise because cruising is the best vacation on the planet (I might be biased ?)!
Advice for New Bloggers
- Stay consistent. Once you create a content calendar that hits your sweet spot, stay consistent. As you challenge yourself to keep posting, you’ll learn a lot about yourself. Your readers will appreciate knowing when they can expect to hear from you.
- Take it slow. It’s very easy to fall down the rabbit hole in blogging. There is so much to learn and you want your blog to be the best blog there is. It’s absolutely okay to just master one thing at a time and not try to overwhelm yourself. The progress you make on your blog is the best measure of your success.
Blogger Recognition Award Rules
Once you have been nominated for the award, there are some rules, as with any of these awards:
- Thank the nominating blogger and give the link to their page.
- Write a blog post on your website about winning the award.
- Describe the story of why you started your blog.
- Write two pieces of advice you have for new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers who have your vote of confidence for this award.
- Notify each of your nominees of their nomination. I’ll be doing that here, on Twitter and Facebook.
Once you are a blogger, you join this really great community of people who are doing great things with their blogs. Below are just a sample of those I’d like to highlight.
- Growing Older (not so) Gracefully
- Jazzy Travels
- I Am Authentically Me
- Monies Mind
- The C Word
- Travels With Bibi
- Traveling Tanya
- Born to be Boomers
- Forever Sabbatical
- Join Our Vida Loca
- The MomPreneur Journey
- Life at My Own Pace
- Forever Delaney
- Be Healthy Be Happy Wellness
- Rosy Crumpton
Please take a moment to check out these bloggers and show some love.