Norwegian Cruise Line’s Latitudes Rewards program is a six-tier cruise loyalty program available to all passengers after their first sailing. The program is based on a point system, with members earning one point for each cruise night spent on a Norwegian ship. Extra points are also available for suite or Haven bookings, as well as sailings booked through a Latitudes insider offer.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. Please check out my disclosure for more information.
The Latitudes Rewards program is free to join, and members are enrolled automatically after their first sailing. Even the lowest-level tiers receive some fantastic perks, such as priority check-in, an invitation to a member-only cocktail event, and onboard discounts.
Concierge service, priority disembarkation and tender tickets, a complimentary dinner and bottle of wine at Le Bistro, an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the ship, dinner with the ship’s officers, and even a free seven-night cruise are among the additional higher-level perks.
Latitudes Rewards Levels and Benefits
- Available after the first cruise
- Insider offers from Latitudes Rewards on select sailings are available every month.
- Complimentary Latitudes Rewards online newsletter.
- Priority pier check-in.
- Recognition of keycards
- Latitudes Reward representative on board
- Onboard discounts include a 10% discount on all Norwegian logo merchandise at the duty-free shop, a free work of art for attending an art auction, and free minutes when purchasing an onboard internet package.
- Caesars Entertainment has exclusive offers.
- Each stateroom receives one complimentary bottle of sparkling wine.
- Available from 30 to 54 cruise points
- Receives all Bronze-level perks
- Invitation to a members-only cocktail party
- The duty-free shop offers a 15% discount on all Norwegian logo merchandise.
- Photos are discounted by 20%. (not available on photo packages)
- During port days, enjoy a 15% discount on signature spa services.
- a 10% discount on shore excursions
- Available from 55 to 79 cruise points
- Receives all Silver-level perks
- Priority tender tickets
- Priority disembarkation, where available
- Photo prints are 25% off (not available on photo packages)
- During port days, receive a 20% discount on signature spa services and a 50% discount on one bag of laundry service.
- One complimentary bottle of water
- Available from 80 to 174 cruise points
- Receives all Gold-level perks
- Chocolate-covered strawberries delivered to your cabin
- Concierge assistance
- Photos are discounted by 30%. (not available on photo packages)
- During port days, get a 25% discount on signature spa services.
- Laundry service is provided for one free bag.
- A complimentary dinner for two at Cagney’s or Le Bistro with a bottle of wine (one per stateroom), as well as a complimentary dinner for two at Moderno or La Cucina (one per stateroom)
- Complimentary behind-the-scenes ship tour
- 30 free internet minutes
- Available from 175 to 699 cruise points
- Receives all Platinum-level perks
- Dinner with ship officers
- Priority seating for restaurants and entertainment venues
- Two complimentary bottles of water per loyalty member
- 15% offshore excursions
- 60 minutes of free internet
- Available after 700 cruise points
- Receives all previous perks
- Qualifies for a free seven-night cruise
- 20% discount on shore excursions
- 100 complimentary internet minutes
Mom and I haven’t yet cruised on NCL, but we look forward to cruising in The Haven. I have a co-worker that only cruises in The Haven, so it comes highly recommended. And with extra rewards points for booking a Haven suite, we’ll quickly climb the rewards chart.
Are you a Norwegian Latitudes Rewards member? What’s your level and what perk do you enjoy or look forward to the most?