The MSC Voyagers Club is MSC Cruises’ five-tier program open to all cruisers. Members earn points based on which cruise “experience” they book combined with the length of the cruise. In addition, passengers earn an additional 100 points for every $150 spent on pre-booked onboard extras — such as spa treatments and shore excursions — as well as onboard purchases.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. Please check out my disclosure for more information.
The Voyagers Club is free to join. Members of the Classic Voyagers Club and above are invited to an exclusive MSC Club welcome cocktail reception and various exclusive offerings onboard. Onboard extras such as spa treatments, specialty cuisine, and MSC Cruises branded apparel are all discounted. In addition, fruit baskets, souvenir photos, and a trip to the onboard thermal spa are all possible freebies.
Members of MSC’s loyalty program can take advantage of the Status Match option. Status Match allows members of other travel loyalty programs to receive MSC benefits that correspond to their level in the other program by registering online ahead of time. This includes cruise lines, hotels, and tour operators, but not airlines.
Voyagers Club Levels and Benefits
- Available during your first cruise
- Onboard use of a dedicated help desk
- Exclusive online access to the MSC Voyagers Club
- MSC Voyagers Club e-newsletter subscription, which includes a special pre-board issue
- Available with 1 to 2,199 points
- Get all the perks of the Welcome level
- All cabin occupants receive a 5% cruise discount year-round.
- Voyages Selection sailings are discounted by 5 to 15%.
- Key card with the MSC Voyagers Club logo
- Tags for MSC Voyagers Club luggage
- Onboard incentives include a complimentary beverage and exclusive onboard offers.
- You’ll have access to a dedicated onboard phone number.
- Access to MSC Ambassador online poll
- Available with 2,200 to 4,299 points
- All Classic advantages are yours.
- Milestone award when you attain the next loyalty status level: $50 onboard credit on Voyages Selection sailings
- Fruit basket provided as a courtesy (one per cruise)
- Available with 4,300 to 9,999 points
- All Silver benefits are yours.
- One complimentary one-hour thermal area session per cruise
- Each sailing includes a complimentary MSC Voyagers Club gift.
- Priority disembarkation at ports where a tender boat is required
- Free 5×7 MSC Voyagers Club photo taken at the Welcome Back cocktail reception
- Complimentary birthday cake onboard
- Available with 10,000-plus points
- All Gold benefits are yours.
- Priority boarding and disembarkation at the end of the cruise
- Dinner for two at a specialty restaurant is complimentary (on a “tasting menu” with no included beverages)
- In-cabin dessert is complimentary (spumante with chocolate-dipped fruit)
- Bathrobes and slippers are provided as a courtesy.
- Dance class is provided free of charge.
- Invitation to an exclusive Diamond party
- MSC Voyagers Club chocolate ship is complimentary.
- Late check-out
Mom and I were able to status match our Carnival Platinum status to Voyagers Club Gold. We get some of the perks we were used to getting with Carnival’s Platinum status with the Aurea Experience, so we always book Aurea at a minimum. The Gold level fruit basket is lovely, and we did eat the fruit when we wanted a snack and were feeling a little too lazy to leave the room.
I’m looking forward to getting to Diamond level. Check out our experience cruising the MSC Seaside.